Louisville Short Term Condo Rentals
115 Weisser Ave
Louisville, KY 40206
On the terms and conditions stated herein, Lessors hereby lease property located at __________________________________________________________________________ to the following parties:
_________________________________________________________ who hereby lease the premises for the term: Beginning _____________________________ and ending _____________________________
Only the following person(s) are permitted to live in the premises without Lessor’s consent, breach of this agreement is considered a violation of terms and considered grounds for termination of lease agreement:
NAME Contact Phone Number e-mail Driver’s License # / State
___________________________________ _________________________ _____________________ _______________________________
___________________________________ _________________________ ______________________ _______________________________
___________________________________ ________________________ ________________________ _______________________________
____________________________________ _______________________ ________________________ ________________________________
- Rental Payments / Late Fees
- The rent shall be $ _____________________________________’ and made payable to: D & J Condos
- A full month’s rent is due upon move in; payment shall be due each month on the anniversary of the move in date. Monthly rent shall be prorated based on a 30 day month. All prorated rent due by Lessee will be determined on Lessee’s final month of lease which is less than 30 days.
- Rent is considered late 5 days past the due date. On the 6th day past due date, a $25 late fee plus $6 for each additional day late thereafter will be charged to Lessee.
- Lessee must keep a credit card or debit card on file with Lessor at all times. Lessee understands and agrees that any damage caused in accordance with this document in addition to any late fees and unpaid rent will be charged to that card.
- Notice to Vacate
- In the instance of a month to month lease,Tenant shall give a 20 written notice to vacate in the form of text message or email to Lessor which will serve as notice for termination of this agreement.
- Security Deposit
- Tenant shall pay to Landlord upon execution of this document, a security deposit of $400. Tenant acknowledges security deposit shall be held by Landlord during the term of this lease in addition to extensions as security for full, faithful, and punctual performance by Tenant and Landlord of all covenants and conditions to be performed or observed. It is understood that said deposit is not considered prepaid rent.
- Lessor shall return the amount of the security deposit to the Lessee within thirty (30) days following the termination of this lease agreement. It is provided that in any of the following events, lessor shall be entitled to retain such part or all part of the deposit as lessor determines necessary to offset lessor’s damages: pet odors & stains, tobacco smoke odors, burn spots to furnishings or property damage to the leased premises by lessee, any other breaches of any of the terms, covenants, or conditions described in this document. Retention of the security deposit shall not be deemed a waiver of lessor’s right to full reimbursement for damages occurred as a result of lessee’s action.
- Lessee acknowledges Lessor has reserved and blocked out dates specified in this rental agreement to fulfill the terms and conditions described herein, therefore: Lessee acknowledges said security deposit will be entirely forfeited under the condition Lessee cancels or terminates this rental agreement prior to occupancy.
- Early Departure / Cancellation Policy
- If Lessee vacates premises prior to lease termination date, Lessee remains legally responsible for full payment according to the terms described in this lease agreement. Early termination of lease may be obtained by the following manor: Lessor will base early termination on 1 month rental rates for the unit described herein this lease agreement. Lessee will pay the difference between their discounted rate and the 1 month rate.
- Key Drop-off and Departure
- Tenant shall return all keys to said condo, storage closets, and mailboxes on the last day of the lease agreement. Failure to do so will result in a fee of $150 to be subtracted lessee’s security deposit.
- Departure of said unit is required no later than 11:00am upon said date specified in this agreement unless written consent is given by Landlord. Failure to depart at said departure time will be considered an extra day of occupancy and prorated accordingly. In the event the lessee does not deliver the leased premises to the lessor on the date described in this document, lessor reserves the right to take any and all actions provided by law to remedy
- Lessor shall neither hold, nor attempt to hold, Lessor, Lessor’s agents, contractors or employees liable for any injury, damage, claims or loss to person or property occasioned by any accident, conditions or casualty to, upon, or about the property including, but not limited to, defective wiring, the breaking or stopping of the plumbing or sewage upon the property, unless such accident, condition or casualty is directly caused by intentional or reckless acts or omission of Lessor. Notwithstanding any duty Lessor may have hereunder to repair or maintain the property, in the event that the improvements upon the property are damaged by the negligent, reckless or intentional act or omission of the tenant or any licensees, invitees or co-tenants, Lessee shall bear the full cost of such repair or replacement. Lessee shall hold Lessor, Lessor’s agents and their respective successors and assigns, harmless and indemnified from all injury, loss claims or damage to any person or property while on the property or any other part of the property, which is occasioned by an act or omission of Lessee, Lessee’s licensees, invitees or co-tenants. Lessor is not responsible for any damage or destruction to the Lessee’s personal property. Lessee shall obtain renter’s insurance at the Lessee’s sole discretion and expense.
- Holdover / Extension of Lease
- Lessee acknowledges dates stated in this agreement are exact and specific. Landlord may, but is not obligated to, extend occupancy of said unit. A 30 day notice of request to extend lease is required by Lessee for this consideration. In the event this Agreement is extended in regards to dates of occupancy, all other terms and conditions remain enforce. Extensions / holdovers as described above must be granted in the form of a written notice from Landlord.
- Pets must be pre-approved by lessor with applicable pet fee of $100.00 per pet added to monthly rent.
- A $50 fine will be assessed to the lessee in the event lessee does not pick up & dispose of dog waste.
- All pets must be attended at all times while outside and MUST remain on a leash.
- Parking spaces are marked according to condo number and will be Lessee’s assigned parking space(s). Boats, campers, recreational vehicles, utility trailers, inoperable or unregistered vehicles are not permitted to be parked on the premises at any time, such vehicles will be towed away at lessee’s expense.
- Any notices, demands, request which may be or are required to be given under this lease shall be delivered in writing via mail to Louisville Short Term Condo Rentals, 115 Weisser Ave, Louisville, KY 40206 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Landlord shall pay for: air conditioning, heat, hot water, electricity, sewer, trash removal, TV, and internet. Tenant acknowledges these amenities and services are in place prior to this Agreement and agrees that Landlord is not required to upgrade or alter these services or amenities based upon Tenant’s requests.
- Right of Entry
- Lessor (including lessor’s employees, contractors, maintenance staff, and all applicable associates) shall have the right to enter condo unit for the following reasons: inspect, make repairs, make alterations, clean, make improvements, or exhibit the condo unit to prospective buyers and / or tenants.
- A 48 hour notice of intent to enter will be given to lessee by Lessor.
- Lessee’s consent shall not be unreasonably withheld.
- Lessor may enter the dwelling unit without prior consent or notice when the lessor has a reasonable belief that there is imminent danger to any person or to said property.
- Lessee shall not assign or underlet any part or the whole of the leased premises to any other party.
- In the event Lessee defaults in payment of rent, Lessor may give notice by mail of a “7 Day Demand of Rent”. Unless Lessee remedies the default with payment within those 7 days, the lease shall terminate on the date specified and eviction processes will begin in accordance with state and local law.. Acceptance of any partial payment of rent shall not constitute a waiver of Lessee’s remedies for non-payment of rent.
- If leased premises become vacant or left vacant for a period of thirty (30) days or more, or if proceedings are commenced against Lessee in any court under bankruptcy act of or for the appointment of a trustee or receiver of Lessee either before or after the commencement of the lease term, as such proceedings are not terminated within thirty (30) days, or there be an assignment for the benefit of creditors, or if there shall be a default in the performance of any other covenant, agreement, condition, rule or regulation herein contained the part of the lessee, Lessor may serve a notice of termination providing a termination date not less than thirty (30) days after the date of notice and unless Lessee cures the default prior to said expiration date. In the event of default by Lessee in the term of this lease and whether or not Lessee has re-entered or recovered possession of the property, Lessee shall continue to remain liable for all of Lessee’s obligation under this lease to the end of the term. All cost and expenses, including reasonable attorney fees incurred by Lessor as result of Lessee default, provided, however, Lessee’s liability shall cease upon the commencement date of a new Lessee re-renting the premises leased herein.
- Rules and Regulations / Care of Premises
- All bylaws, rules, and regulations of Brownsboro Terrace Condo Association must be followed at all times by the lessee. In cases where a conflict arises between the tenant and Brownsboro Terrace Condo Association rules and regulations, condo association rules takes priority.
- Quiet hours are 10:00pm – 8:00am in regards to loud music and other inappropriate loud behavior
- No grills or other articles of obstruction shall be placed on patios or other common areas.
- There will be no business such as childcare, nursery, etc… conducted in the condo.
- No articles shall be hung on the walls via nails or screws.
- This is a non-smoking unit, if the smell of smoke is detected within the described unit, a $325 fine will be applied. Smoking is permitted on your exterior patio.
- Trash bags shall not be placed on patios. All trash must be directly taken to dumpster.
- Lessee and their guests are not permitted to temporarily park in open paved areas as certain parking spots become obstructed. i.e. leaving a car idling in front of a stairwell while running up to grab something.
- Lessee shall not create or contribute to non-compliance with health regulations nor use the premises in such a manner as shall invalidate or conflict with insurance policies on the building.
- Lessee shall not deliberately or negligently destroy, deface, damage, or remove any part of leased premises or its walls, fixtures, ceiling, floors, mechanical systems or furnishings, or permit any person to do so. Lessee agrees to repair at their cost all damage made in malice. i.e. broken windows, holes in walls, rips in furniture, etc… This provision does not include normal malfunction or wear and tear of items described in this section; all such repair and maintenance will come at the expense of Lessor.
- The lessee shall not paint, wall paper, or otherwise change the leased premises.
- Lessee acknowledges the leased premises to be in good condition and repair on the date herein stated.
- Move Out
- Upon move out, lessee shall leave mail box keys on range and turn off all lights and AC / heat.
- Lessee shall notify lessor when they have officially vacated the unit.
- 17. Miscellaneous
- This rental agreement is subordinate in all respects to the rights of any recorded liens and/or encumbrances. The tenant shall subordinate to the interests of any new mortgage loan for the property or encumbrances.
- Entire agreement. This agreement constitutes the full, entire and integrated agreement between the parties hereto with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior negotiations, correspondence, understandings and agreements among the parties hereto with respecting to the subject matter hereof.
- The section and other headings contained in this Agreement are for reference purposes only and shall not affect the meaning or interpretations of this agreement.
Codes / Contact Info
- Door code: _______________
- Wifi Network: __________________
- Wifi password: __________________
- Property manager’s Contact information: Dustin Perkins / 502-439-0235
Lessee (Tenant) Signature: _______________________________________ Date: __________________
Lessee (Tenant) Signature: ______________________________________ Date: __________________
Lessor (Landlord) Signature: ____________________________________ Date: __________________